Subject: Joan's Haircut - I Married Joan
Another great episode from this original Queen of Comedy. Other episodes can be seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JoanDavisChannel?feature=mhsn
Reviewer: richgoup - favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite - January 13, 2011
Season 2, episode 28.
Original air date: 21 April 1954.
Cast: Joan Davis (Joan Stevens) and Jim Backus (Judge Bradley Stevens).
From: IMDB.
Reviewer: Seto-Kaiba_Is_Stupid - favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite - August 17, 2008
Subject: FAB
HI I'M YUGI MOTO AND I ENJOYED THIS CLASSIC TV EPISODE!!

Seriously, It's good!
Reviewer: Robin_1990 - favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite - February 27, 2008
Subject: Excellent!
"I Married Joan" was a 50's sitcom similar to "I Love Lucy". It ran on NBC 8:00PM Wednesdays.

In this episode, both Joan and Brad accidentally get bad haircuts, which leads to a hilarious series of events. Joan Davis's comic timing is perfect, and Jim Backus proves to be a great straight-man who's reactions to events is hilarious. "I Married Joan" may not be original or creative, But it's pleasant to watch and features some great writing.
SIMILAR ITEMS (based on metadata)
Classic TV
movies
eye 3,857
favorite 2
comment 4
favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 4 reviews )
Classic TV
movies
eye 2,402
favorite 2
comment 5
favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 5 reviews )
Classic TV
movies
eye 3,000
favorite 5
comment 0
Classic TV
movies
eye 19,697
favorite 11
comment 5
favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 5 reviews )
Classic TV
movies
eye 2,270
favorite 2
comment 4
favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 4 reviews )
Classic TV
movies
eye 4,207
favorite 2
comment 5
favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 5 reviews )
Classic TV
movies
eye 2,307
favorite 1
comment 1
favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 1 reviews )
Classic TV
movies
eye 4,825
favorite 1
comment 4
favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 4 reviews )
Classic TV
movies
eye 3,619
favorite 3
comment 7
favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 7 reviews )
Classic TV
movies
eye 2,859
favorite 4
comment 3
favoritefavoritefavoritefavorite ( 3 reviews )